208-771-1076or 208-777-9900Welcome! Thank you for visiting my site.
My name is Terri Cranney and I absolutely love living in North Idaho!
If you are actively serving or have served in the military, I want to thank you for your service. As an Army Brat growing up and throughout my life as an adult, I have lived in many places worldwide (Japan, South Korea, Germany) as well as many different locations in the United Stated (Washington State, Colorado, Alaska, California, Nevada and Idaho). So, having much to compare with, I can honestly say North Idaho is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been lucky enough to call home!
If you’re relocating, I was once right where you are today, and I know how exciting it is to follow your dream of living here and accomplishing that goal!
If you’re already here and need help upsizing or downsizing, call me for a current market analysis of your property and we can discuss how to get you to that next level and satisfy your real estate goals.
My husband and I are on the brink of becoming empty nesters; however, we chose to move here years ago when our children were still primary to middle school aged students. The years of experience we’ve had raising our kids in Coeur d’Alene have given me a solid understanding of the North Idaho real estate market, schools, lifestyle and amenities.
In our spare time, we love boating the many beautiful lakes and rivers conveniently located at our disposal here in North Idaho. The hiking is awesome too with breathtaking day hikes to be enjoyed within minutes of our various communities.
Again, thank you for visiting my site and please call me for further information and assistance. I look forward to meeting with you!
* B.S. Communications, University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho.
* M.O.M (best job I’ve ever had!).
* Parent volunteer: Ramsey Elementary School, CDA Idaho; Christian Center School, Hayden, Idaho; Woodland Middle School, CDA, Idaho; Coeur d’Alene Charter Academy, CDA, Idaho.
* Parent Volunteer: Christian Youth Theatre (CYT, North Idaho).
* Substitute Teacher, Coeur d’Alene School District.
* Title One Teacher, Hayden Kinder Center.
* Cub Scout Assistant Den Leader (from Tiger through Webelos 2, mission accomplished!) Henderson, Nevada.