- Tell me about the type of agents that are in your office.
- Tell me why I should join a Windermere office, what is different about Windermere?
- Do you have a program for agents coming into your office to make the transition smoother?
- What do you do to help newly transitioned agents build their business?
- What is your training program like in the office?
- What help do you have if I am new to the business?
- What technology tools do you have for agents?
- What technology tools do you have for my Buyers and Sellers?
- What marketing tools do you have for agents?
- Tell me what I can expect at your sales meetings.
- Are you sales meetings mandatory?
- Can you give me an office roster so I can talk to your agents before I make the decision to move to Windermere?
- Tell me about your availability to your agents. When I call or come to you for help, when can’t I call you for help?
- What is the Circle of Excellence and is it important to your office?
- Do you have floor time, and if so, how is it handled?
- What costs do you cover for an agent making a move to your office?
- How much are your fees and what do I get for that fee?
- Can your office help if I need to make a referral outside of our area?
- Do you have Health Insurance options?
Tell me about the type of agents that are in your office.
Hardworking, competitive yet open and sharing, caring, friendly. To take this vision into more simple words, Windermere/Coeur d’Alene Realty, Inc. and Windermere Hayden, LLC are a group of agents that are passionate about real estate and if we are going to work hard and put a lot of time into the business in order to be successful, then we might as well have a lot of fun along the way.
Back to Top
There are lots of reasons. The first thing that comes to mind is the culture. Windermere does not have one corporate bone in its body. Consider the visual of a reverse or upside down pyramid. At the top, the widest part, are agents, next the staff, then the Managing Brokers and owners. It’s all about the agents and supporting/serving the agents. Thus our owners and support staff call themselves the Service Team.
For a sales organization we are not very “salesy.” We are more a service company to our clients and communities. We are highly competitive yet collaborative; no prima donna agents our focus is on the client and their success. The Service Team’s role is to help agents achieve their goals. We have an office environment that is calm, 100% supportive, business-like and respectful.
Windermere provides some pretty impressive “power tools” for agents. For the agent, we have both a online resource center for Windermere system wide as well as an online resource center for everything you need at a local level. They are web based and easy to use anywhere. We also have personal agent websites, a contact management system, a high quality, low-cost direct mail/email program, easy to use programs to upload listings to a wide variety of websites, subsidized sphere mailings and listing presentation sheets. We also offer supported advertising options. Our strategy is to allow our agents to tailor their advertising needs to the way they feel is most effective for their business.
Although Windermere doesn’t believe in chest beating, we do have the best of all worlds. We have the size of Windermere, which gives us a vast market presence and market share, especially on the West coast, yet Windermere/Coeur d’Alene Realty, Inc. and Windermere Hayden, LLC are small enough to be and feel like a family.
Back to Top
One area we get the greatest feedback from agents that have joined our offices is our training program. We proactively offer a training program that is a blend of:
- One-on-one coaching
- In House weekly training sessions
- Hosting nationally known speakers right in our area
- Business development classes
- Support group meetings
But don’t take our word for how helpful these classes are to the agents. Ask any of our agents. They will attest to the diligence we place on this very important aspect of a real estate career. Your success means the world to us.
We understand the importance of staying proactive in a tech savvy world. That is why we offer agents the latest technological tools available. This includes:
- Visibility on high traffic websites including Realtor.com, Facebook, CraigsList, Trulia
- Free agent websites
- Highly discounted enhanced websites
- Contact Management Systems
- 24/7 company resource center
- Seller feedback reports
- Office generated Facebook presence
We also have relationships with other internet companies and search engines: Zillow, CraigsList, Trulia, Yahoo, Google base. Tools like Listing Xpress and Google Analytics help make sure your Sellers get feedback reports on their hit count and click-throughs.
Buyers can also stay on top of every new listing that is posted area wide by using our automatic program where they can establish multiple home searches based on their specific criteria.
Back to Top
Marketing is where we shine. We have everything you need to shed the best light on you or your listings. We have high quality, full customizable marketing materials that can be delivered to your office within 24 hours. There is also direct mail and email programs and Listing Presentation tools that are easy to use and effective.
And when it comes to helping you with your personal marketing, we go the extra mile to help you establish top of mind awareness with your clients. We offer subsidized Circle of Friends mailings. This mailing program is targeted to local people and local business’ and our agents get rave reviews from their clients. And we do all the work for you. You just have to take the calls when your clients call and thank you for the thoughtful gift.
Back to Top
We meet every Wednesday morning beginning at 8:30am and go to approximately 9:30am. The expectation is that everyone attends all sales meetings. In return, the meetings are informative, high energy, motivational and timely. Agendas are always prepared and the meetings are interactive.
If you would like to attend one of our sales meetings, we would love to have you. Just stop by any Wednesday morning, we start promptly at 8:30am.
Back to Top